INFINITY BOUDOIR | BOUDOIR SHOOT INFORMATION
I am super excited that you have chosen to do your boudoir photo shoot with me. You deserve this! We are going to have lots of fun so prepare yourself for a super sexy, fun-filled day, where you are the star of the show. Here are just a few guidelines to help you prepare for your shoot.
BEFORE YOUR BOUDOIR PHOTO SHOOT
- Please arrive with clean face and moisturized skin for the make-up artist.
- Bring lotion and/or body oil if you typically have dry skin.
- Don’t forget your heels! 4″ or higher is best.
- Try not to wear undergarments to the shoot to prevent red marks and skin irritations from elastic bands.
- Bring a minimum of 4 outfits as well as extras. . . . just in case.
- Bring a variety of outfits, 4 black, bra and panty sets, doesn’t make for much variety. Show your personality and don’t be afraid to be infinitely sexy!
- If you ARE NOT adding hairstyling to your package, please arrive with hair fully styled as there will not be time for you to style your hair.
- If you ARE adding hairstyling to your package, please arrive with clean, conditioned and dry hair. Add an extra $50. for hair that has to be blow-dried upon arrival.
- Feel free to bring your own playlist of music either on your phone or MP3 player. But don’t worry if you don’t have one or don’t feel like creating one, I’ve got you covered!
- Please arrive with nails manicured and toes pedicured. Doesn’t have to be anything fancy but chipped nail polish doesn’t photograph well.
- If possible, please get at least 8 hrs of sleep the night before your shoot, I want you at your best and well rested.
- Up your water intake the day before the shoot, this will not only help you prevent water retention but will help your skin have a hydrated look on camera.
- Most of all, have fun! This shoot can be as conservative or as daring as you like and I will be with you every step of the way, coaching as needed and helping you discover your infinite beauty!
AFTER YOUR BOUDOIR PHOTO SHOOT
- Following your boudoir photo shoot, a 2nd appointment will be scheduled for 7-10 days post-shoot so that we can go over your gorgeous images.
- All images be will touched up or lightly edited by me. Please feel free to discuss with me any concerns you may have about my editing style and/or process.
- This is also when you will be able to upgrade your package, create a custom package or select a la cart items.
- If you are unable to meet for a 2nd appointment, we can conduct your reveal via zoom. At that time we will get your order placed and you will receive your products and images within 15 business days of making your final selections.
I understand that things come up and I will always try to work with you. A lot goes into making sure your session is absolutely perfect, from booking the hotel room to hiring specialists to help bring everything together. Therefore, if for some reason you are unable to attend your session, please call to reschedule or cancel a minimum of 7 days prior to your scheduled session to receive a deposit refund minus a $100 cancellation fee. Any cancellations within 7 days of your scheduled session will result in forfeiture of all deposits. Expo, Tradeshow Model Call and promotional bookings are non-refundable.